Our HSEQ policy is our commitment with a primary objective to ensure the wellbeing of our employees, sub-contractors, customers, company property & quality of workmanship.
Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
- AMASCO is committed to preventing and incidents or work-related ill health and providing adequate control of health and safety risks arising from work activities to our employees and stake holders.
- Prevent injuries, ill health, identify occupational hazards and assess risks and initiate appropriate steps to control them.
- Responsibly deal with environment by minimizing pollution of the atmosphere, air, water, land, ground water and identify and control all aspects connected with our activities, products and services.
- Encourage all those who work for us and on behalf of our organization to practice good health, safety and environmental approaches to work and life.
- Management recognizes and accepts their responsibilities to ensure a safe and healthy working environment with safe operating systems of work for all employees and to provide information, training and supervision as required.
- Management should ensure that the employees are actively involved on matters that affect the health and safety.
- Management will assess our occupational health risk and take action to prevent, reduce or control occupational health risk to an acceptable level and reduce the potential for ill health.
- Identify, fulfill and comply with all applicable legal and other requirements and behave as a responsible corporate citizen in all our business activities.
- The policy will be reviewed and amended, as necessary.
Everyone has the right and is expected to intervene when observing any unsafe act or unsafe condition.